Thursday 5 February 2015

Performing our bits 15/01/15

15/01/15

Last week Daniel gave us a homework task to Google comedians and learn a part out of their routine (a bit). We would then come into college and perform that shot bit to the class.
Today was that day. 
The Comedian that I chose to look at was Michael McIntyre. 
 Michael mcintyres work is not always funny by what he says but by the actions and demonstrations of movement that go with the dialogue.
So as to this the bit that I performed to class was a short story of a recent trip out with my sister. It wasn't a funny story however the actions/ speech tones/ facial expressions transformed the bit into something funny.
In my opinion when I performed the bit I was pretty nervous and babbled on a lot therefore this is something that I could practice and improve on; On the other hand with this being the first time I performed comedy I think that it wasn't a bad attempt, a lot of technique work is needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment